This is a great question. Periodically, we update the app and it's important to know how to check which version you have on your device.
First of all, both the Android and iOS versions of the app show the version number at the bottom of the Home Page. Simply scroll down.
Second, both apps have a Pull Down feature on the home page which updates content not the version.
To Update Your App:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
You can also set your device to automatically update your apps.
If all else fails:
LOG OUT of the app (this is important).
Uninstall the App
Reinstall the App via Google Play or the Apple Store
The latest version will automatically be downloaded.
Then LOG BACK IN.